How To Send SMS On Future Date, Time For Android Phones

There are some relations in this world which need a bit more care than what you give to others. And in this era when everyone is so busy with his or her business simple text messages have become a real good way of communicating and showing love to your dear ones. Especially when there are unlimited number of forward SMSs available for every type of situation like birthday messages and missing you messages and many more. But still when you are really busy sometimes it becomes a bit difficult for a person to send a SMS to a person and it happens a lot of times to me that when I am busy i forget to wish good night to my sweet friends which makes them really annoyed.

So like what I do to all my problems I sat down on the computer to this problem as well and as soon as I found out a solution I came here to share it with you all. Well this application known as the SMS scheduler is an application for android phones and it can help you a lot if you have a girlfriend or a boyfriend who just cant live without reading you SMSs now and then. The user interface of this application is really easy to understand and this is a free application which allows you to schedule SMS sending to anyone. With this application it becomes very easy to send an SMS to anyone anytime you want. It also notifies the user of information about when the SMS was sent and to whom it was delivered. In my opinion if you are a regular texter then this application is a must have for you since it comes free of cost and serves a very important purpose. qrcode_small_thumb Use the above QR code to download this application.



kapsPosted By kaps

I am Techno Savy and interest in Mobile technology,Here you find Free Tips Tricks and Software For your Mobile Phones contact me

Thank You